Notice of Privacy Practices
2. Information about you Information about you that is collected through the DAHLC Health and Activity Assessment application will be used and disclosed as described in Mayo Clinic’s Notice of Privacy Practices, which you can read here.
3. Additional Privacy Terms applicable to the DAHLC Health and Activity Assessment website .
· IP ADDRESSES. We collect and log the IP address and device signature of all visitors to the DAHLC Health and Activity Assessment application. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. IP addresses allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with one another. We collect IP address information so that we can properly administer our system and gather aggregate information about how our site is being used, including the pages visitors are viewing, and the appropriateness of use. This aggregate information may be shared with advertisers, sponsors and other businesses. To maintain your anonymity, we do not associate IP addresses with records containing personal information. We will use IP address information, however, to personally identify you in order to enforce our legal rights or when required to do so by law enforcement authorities
· OTHER MAYO CLINIC COMPANIES. If you use your Mayo Clinic online services account to access services provided by an affiliated Mayo Clinic company, we may also collect information from those services and companies, and we may disclose information to those services and companies for the purposes of verifying your identity and to provide those services to you.
5. Data Processed and Stored in United States. You understand and agree that the information provided by you via the DAHLC Health and Activity Assessment is transmitted to, processed in, and stored in the United States.